• Designing and Conducting laboratory studies for characterizing biotransformation pathways of new chemical entities
• Recording data and maintaining accurate records of the experiments, and conducting experiments in full compliance of SOP/work practices and guidance.
• Analyzing and interpreting experimental data, review data on ongoing basis and authoring study reports and memos
• Being a lead in the technical area and identify and implement new technologies for metabolite identification
• Managing workflows appropriately to deliver results on a timely basis.
Training in Chemistry or Biology, BS with 10+ or MS with 7+ years or Ph.D. with 2+ years of industrial experience
• Degree in pharmaceutical sciences, biology, chemistry or a related discipline
• B.S with 10+ years or M.S. with 7+ years or Ph.D. with 2+ years experience in Drug Metabolism laboratories of a Pharmaceutical Industry or Contract Research Organization.
• Expert knowledge and experience in the following techniques: Chromatographic method development, mass spectrometric analysis, metabolite profiling and identification with radiolabled or cold compounds.
• Ability to function with minimal supervision and able to draw appropriate conclusions and make recommendations based on experimental data
• Demonstrated ability to write protocols, reports and scientific memos.
• Adequate oral communication skills to communicate with peers within and outside of the functional area
• Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to work in a team setting
• Strong computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel, Chemdraw etc.)
• Proven track record of contributions to regulatory submissions and peer-reviewed publication